View Entire Collection Here
These luxurious cloaks are handcrafted with love in the USA, using only the best premium-grade fabric. They also feature integrated buttons and a premium sherpa lining with a silky mink finish, that has a softness similar to sheep's wool. These cloaks simply tick all the boxes when it comes to a winter essential; soft, cozy, comfortable, warm, and incredibly stylish.
In Norse mythology, the sun goddess was known as Sol. It was told that every day she would drive her chariot across the skies, pulled by her two trusted steeds named Arvak and Alsvid in order to guide the sun across the sky. Each day she would be pursued by a wolf either Sköll or Fenrir who wanted to devour her. Norse prophecy said that Sköll will finally catch up with Sol and devour her and when this happens she would be replaced by her daughter in the task of guiding the Sun.
WHAT MAKES THIS CLOAK HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Anti-shrink and quick to dry, ideal for indoor and outdoor use while a whip-stitch finish adds an authentic artisan feel.
- Sherpa-lined pockets for extra warmth and comfort.
- Never fades, peels, or cracks, and keeps its original softness.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.
- 100% Premium Sherpa