Say hello to our Soar Pullover Hoodie
This pullover hoodie is designed by a professional artist, spun with 100% premium polyester, and meticulously handcrafted for you in sunny California. You’ll be amazed by how soft and comfortable it is to wear, especially given that it’s also super rip-resistant and built to last.
Stay warm at an evening BBQ, look equally at home in your lounge or on the street, and enjoy that rare mix of style and comfort as you stride through town.
WHAT MAKES THIS PULLOVER HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Soft. Comfortable. Lightweight. Strong. Flexible. Long-lived. We’re not describing your ideal partner, we’re describing the hoodie.
- Never peels, cracks, or fades, and always retains its original softness.
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-shrink, and quick to dry. You can wear it every day without worries.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- All our hoodie designs are inspired by the most powerful motifs from Viking and Aztec mythology, Japanese and Polynesian culture, and others. You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.
As soon as you place an order, we’ll start handcrafting your new hoodie. It takes us about 7 days to individually print, cut, and sew each panel for you. When it’s ready, we’ll send it anywhere in the world for you to start wearing and enjoying!
Artist - Liffey Joy
Artist Bio - Liffey Joy is a mixed media artist working in Cape Town, South Africa. Her works are monochromatic and explores the ideas of growth and change through both the mediums used to create it and the subject matter represented.
Artwork- “Soar” forms a link between her abstract and figurative work and shows swallows in flight. The swallow symbolises many things in different cultures but can represent luck, happiness, new beginnings and, most importantly, hope. This piece is about embracing struggles and knowing you can rise above them.