Serpent Inspired, Jaguar Warrior Sweater.
This sweater is designed by a professional artist, spun with 100% premium polyester, and meticulously handcrafted to keep you comfortable wherever you roam. It’s soft and warm, but also rip-resistant and made to last.
WHAT MAKES THIS SWEATER UNIQUE?
- Soft. Comfortable. Lightweight. Strong. Flexible. Long-lived. Everything that a sweater should be.
- Never cracks, peels, or fades. Always keeps its original softness.
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-shrink, and quick to dry. Makes your life easier, not harder.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed. Its colors stay vibrant, no matter how many times you wash it.
- All our sweater designs are inspired by themes from Norse and Aztec mythology, Japanese and Polynesian culture, and others. You’re wearing something unique, and supporting an artist who genuinely cares about what they do.
All our clothing is custom made to order in California. Once your order is placed we start production within 24 hours. Every item is individually printed, cut, pressed and sewn according to your size and takes approximately 15 business days before shipment, with the exception of Cloaks, that may take up to 25 business days to be handcrafted. Once shipped, you will be sent a Fedex or USPS tracking number.
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout and you will be sent a tracking number via email once sent.
Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes when shipping outside of the United States.
Click here for further information
We produce our clothing using a method called sublimation which ensures your products won't ever crack, fade or peel.
Our clothing is made from premium 100% spun polyester which produces vibrant artwork while staying soft like cotton and wrinkle free.
Leggings are made from a combination of spandex, polyester and cotton which gives extra comfort, stretch and softness.
To keep your clothing looking fresh and new: We recommend cold hand washing your clothing separately from other items and inside out. Hang to dry and only tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.