View Entire Collection Here
Introducing the luxurious Queen Aset Cloak. Our cloaks are handcrafted in the USA, using only the best premium-grade fabric. They also feature integrated buttons and a premium sherpa lining with a silky mink finish, that has a softness similar to sheep's wool. These cloaks simply tick all the boxes when it comes to a winter essential; soft, cozy, comfortable, warm, and incredibly stylish.
The Queen Aset Cloak pays homage to Aset, a powerful goddess in ancient Egypt, whose name means "throne." Daughter of Geb and Nut, she was known for her support of Osiris and her teachings to Egyptian women. Typically depicted as a beautiful woman in a sheath dress, often with a throne symbol or solar disk, Aset's significance in Egyptian mythology is captured the artwork depicted on this cloak.
WHAT MAKES THIS CLOAK HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Anti-shrink and quick to dry, ideal for indoor and outdoor use while a whip-stitch finish adds an authentic artisan feel.
- Sherpa-lined pockets for extra warmth and comfort.
- Never fades, peels, or cracks, and keeps its original softness.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.
- 100% Premium Polyester