We’re stoked to introduce our super soft, Nature Inspired Oceanic Hooded Blanket
This hooded blanket is designed by a professional artist, spun with premium-grade fabric, and lovingly handcrafted for you in beautiful California.
Wrap yourself up in it when it’s cold and raining outside. Feel how soft it is. Add a steaming mug of hot chocolate and your favorite TV show, and we’re talking about the perfect Sunday night in.
It’s available in two equally cozy varieties:
Sherpa: Featuring a 100% polyester inner lining, and a silky micro-mink finish. The Sherpa hooded blanket has a rustic softness similar to sheep’s wool – but without any itchiness.
MicroFleece: Spun with 100% microfiber fleece. Lightweight, moisture-wicking, anti-fray, and incredibly smooth on your skin. Perfect for camping or picnics.
WHAT MAKES THIS HOODED BLANKET UNIQUE?
100% synthetic fleece. Incredibly soft, and ideal for people with allergies to real wool.
- Using the integrated hood, wear it around the house as a dressing gown or bathrobe. When you collapse onto the sofa, it becomes a blanket again. You might never want to take it off!
- Anti-shrink and quick to dry. An ideal choice for indoor and outdoor use.
- Whip-stitch finish adds an authentic artisan feel.
- Never fades, peels, or cracks, and keeps its original softness. This is a blanket that’ll keep you cozy for years to come.
Uses modern dye-sublimation, not screen-printing. The colors are amazingly vibrant and won’t be washed away over time.
- Warning: puppies might get jealous.
- All our hooded blanket designs are inspired by Polynesian art and Norse mythology, among others. Wrap yourself up in something full of good vibes, and support an independent artist who’s passionate about what they do.
When you place your order, we’ll start crafting your new hooded blanket by hand. It takes us about 7 days to print, stitch, and add the final touches. When it’s ready, we’ll send it anywhere in the world for you to start cuddling up in!
Artist - George Myers
Instagram Handle - @explore.infinity
Artist Bio - Inspired by the intricacies of nature, and his background in marine biology, George's artwork attempts to mirror the beauty of the natural world. Typically, he paints on raw canvas using hand carved bamboo brushes and ink, which allows him to achieve an extremely high level of detail.
Artwork Description - This piece attempts to encapsulate the abundance and diversity of the marine world. It reflects the turbulence of the waters flow, the richness of life, and the immense energy in this underwater realm.