We’re stoked to introduce our Polynesian-inspired Hahalua Unisex Shirt.
Crafted with 100% premium polyester, this shirt features a stunning design carefully created by a professional artist to look great while being worn. The fabric is lightweight, super breathable, and feels soft on your skin.
You know that favorite cotton shirt you used to wear? The one that was amazingly comfortable, but riddled with holes and an ugly peeling design? We aimed to make a shirt that’s just as comfortable as your old one, but far more durable – and so stylish that you’ll be proud to step out the door each day.
WHAT MAKES THIS SHIRT UNIQUE?
100% premium polyester. Soft, tough, and lightweight.
- Specially woven labels avoid irritating your skin.
Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric allows sweat to dry easily. Perfect for athletic workouts and sultry summer days.
- Never peels, cracks, or fades. Always retains its original softness.
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-shrink, and quick to dry. Don’t waste any more time on high-maintenance clothing.
- Uses modern dye-sublimation, not screen-printing. The colors are ultra-vivid and long-lasting as a result.
- All our shirt designs are inspired by the most powerful motifs from Viking and Aztec mythology, Japanese and Polynesian culture, and others. You’re wearing something meaningful, and supporting an artist who genuinely cares.
As soon as you place an order, we’ll start crafting your new shirt by hand. It takes us about 7 days to individually print, cut, and sew each panel for you. When it’s ready, we’ll send it anywhere in the world for you to start wearing and enjoying!