Our luxurious cloaks are handcrafted with love in the USA, using only the best premium grade fabric. They also feature integrated buttons and a 100% polyester sherpa lining with a silky mink finish, that has a softness similar to sheep's wool. These cloaks simply tick all the boxes when it comes to a winter essential; soft, cozy, comfortable, warm and incredibly stylish.
The bear held immense significance for the Vikings and was considered to be associated with Odin. It was believed that Norse Gods like Thor and Odin shape-shifted into bears in order to visit the human realm. Bears symbolise a bridge between the seen and unseen, wisdom and strength. The Norse bear's symbolism is said to have influenced berserkers, warrior-trance combatants. With the bear's spirit, these fighters embraced bravery, exemplified before battle. This Cloak masterfully captures the bear's fierceness and allure, inviting you to share in its admiration.
WHAT MAKES THIS CLOAK HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Anti-shrink and quick to dry, ideal for indoor and outdoor use while whip-stitch finish adds an authentic artisan feel.
- Sherpa lined pockets for extra warmth and comfort.
- Never fades, peels, or cracks, and keeps its original softness.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.