Perfect for an early morning jog, a weightlifting session at the gym, or a dip in the ocean. Featuring a vividly rendered design by a professional apparel artist, they look so stylish that you might just start wearing them everywhere.
Artist - Sophie Crumbley
Instagram Handle - @sophie_zendoodles
WHAT MAKES THESE SHORTS UNIQUE?
- 100% microfiber polyester. Softer, more comfortable, more lightweight, and more durable than most athletic shorts you’re used to.
- Elastic waistband, drawstring, and side pockets. Everything you need for a perfect workout.
- Especially suitable for boxing and martial arts.
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial fabric means the shorts stay dry and stench-free during sweaty gym sessions.
- Printed using dye-sublimation and eco-friendly inks. You’ll enjoy vivid, long-lasting colors and tones.
- Our designs are inspired by themes from Viking and Aztec mythology, Polynesian history, and more. Extra inspiration when you go for a run!
All our clothing is custom made to order in California. Once your order is placed we start production within 24 hours. Every item is individually printed, cut, pressed and sewn according to your size and takes approximately 10 business days before shipment. Once shipped, you will be sent a Fedex or USPS tracking number.
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout and you will be sent a tracking number via email once sent.
Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes when shipping outside of the United States.
Click here for further information
We produce our clothing using a method called sublimation which ensures your products won't ever crack, fade or peel.
Our clothing is made from premium 100% spun polyester which produces vibrant artwork while staying soft like cotton and wrinkle free.
Leggings are made from a combination of spandex, polyester and cotton which gives extra comfort, stretch and softness.
To keep your clothing looking fresh and new: We recommend cold hand washing your clothing separately from other items and inside out. Hang to dry and only tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.