Geisha pullover hoodie.
This pullover hoodie is designed by a professional artist, spun with 100% premium polyester, and meticulously handcrafted for you in sunny California. You’ll be amazed by how soft and comfortable it is to wear, especially given that it’s also super rip-resistant and built to last.
Artist - Hal
Instagram Handle - @Halnohana
WHAT MAKES THIS PULLOVER HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Soft. Comfortable. Lightweight. Strong. Flexible. Long-lived. We’re not describing your ideal partner, we’re describing the hoodie.
- Never peels, cracks, or fades, and always retains its original softness.
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-shrink, and quick to dry. You can wear it every day without worries.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- All our hoodie designs are inspired by the most powerful motifs from Viking and Aztec mythology, Japanese and Polynesian culture, and others. You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.
All our clothing is custom made to order in California. Once your order is placed we start production within 24 hours. Every item is individually printed, cut, pressed and sewn according to your size and takes approximately 15 business days before shipment, with the exception of Cloaks, that may take up to 25 business days to be handcrafted. Once shipped, you will be sent a Fedex or USPS tracking number.
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout and you will be sent a tracking number via email once sent.
Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes when shipping outside of the United States.
Click here for further information
We produce our clothing using a method called sublimation which ensures your products won't ever crack, fade or peel.
Our clothing is made from premium 100% spun polyester which produces vibrant artwork while staying soft like cotton and wrinkle free.
Leggings are made from a combination of spandex, polyester and cotton which gives extra comfort, stretch and softness.
To keep your clothing looking fresh and new: We recommend cold hand washing your clothing separately from other items and inside out. Hang to dry and only tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.