African Lion Zip Hoodie.
All our zip hoodies are made from 100% premium polyester. The visuals are created by a professional artist, and every panel is carefully handcrafted for you in sunny California.
Artist - Bebeto Ochieng
Instagram Handle - @Thufu_b
WHAT MAKES THIS ZIP HOODIE UNIQUE?
- 100% polyester. Soft and comfortable, lightweight, flexible, and also strong and long-lived. It’s a bit like the perfect romantic partner.
- Never loses its original softness. Doesn’t fade, peel, or crack over time.
- Won’t wrinkle or shrink after washing.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- Features Japanese-made YKK zipper – widely considered to be the world’s best zipper. Withstands your most violent tugging.
- All our hoodie designs are inspired by the most powerful motifs from Viking and Aztec mythology, Japanese and Polynesian culture, among others. Created by an artist who’s passionate about what they do.
All our clothing is custom made to order in California. Once your order is placed we start production within 24 hours. Every item is individually printed, cut, pressed and sewn according to your size and takes approximately 10 business days before shipment. Once shipped, you will be sent a Fedex or USPS tracking number.
We ship worldwide. Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout and you will be sent a tracking number via email once sent.
Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes when shipping outside of the United States.
Click here for further information
We produce our clothing using a method called sublimation which ensures your products won't ever crack, fade or peel.
Our clothing is made from premium 100% spun polyester which produces vibrant artwork while staying soft like cotton and wrinkle free.
Leggings are made from a combination of spandex, polyester and cotton which gives extra comfort, stretch and softness.
To keep your clothing looking fresh and new: We recommend cold hand washing your clothing separately from other items and inside out. Hang to dry and only tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.