These luxurious Cloaks are handcrafted with love in the USA, using only the best premium-grade fabric. They also feature integrated buttons and a 100% polyester sherpa lining with a silky mink finish, that has a softness similar to sheep's wool. These cloaks simply tick all the boxes when it comes to a winter essential; soft, cozy, comfortable, warm, and incredibly stylish.
Loki was the enigmatic Norse trickster who transcended good and evil and held the power to alter both form and gender. Despite his giant lineage, he was counted among the Aesir. This cloak intricately showcases Loki's progeny. His union with a giantess birthed Fenrir, the dreaded wolf; Jormangandr, the colossal serpent; and Hel, the death deity reigning in Niflheim, In an extraordinary union, Loki even birthed Sleipnir, an eight-legged horse.
WHAT MAKES THIS CLOAK HOODIE UNIQUE?
- Anti-shrink and quick to dry, ideal for indoor and outdoor use while a whip-stitch finish adds an authentic artisan feel.
- Sherpa-lined pockets for extra warmth and comfort.
- Never fades, peels, or cracks, and keeps its original softness.
- Sublimation-printed, not screen-printed, meaning you’ll enjoy incredibly vibrant, long-lasting colors and tones.
- You’re wearing something meaningful, supporting an artist who genuinely cares.